Quiz: name that game

Page 89 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 14, 2020
Window Washing Simulator
Is there a game of that?
My actual guess is Art of Balance
Is not art of balance

Although is not the point of the game, I haven't met a person that didn't tried to see what damage could make with those blue gas cylinder either before really starting or after getting bored of doing the job the game ask you to do.

Jan 14, 2020
I'm trying too hard to be vague, isn't? Please don't hate me.
I'll add that it IS a job simulator. Also, that grey thing on the wall to the right that looks kind of a TV, is not a TV. Is kind of a window to deliver stuff

Reactions: Pifanjr
Aug 31, 2022
Where in the world did you find this game?
I see what you did there… :)
The screen gives a lot of hints to quickly find the game. Being a Looney Toons fan, I was shortly startled by the company „ACME Travel“ and barked up the wrong tree to think the game was Looney Toons: ACME Arsenal. (Still it looks like a very fun game - added to my list :) )
There seems to be only one PC game playing both in New Dehli and Nairobi… and as I‘ve heard you talking about this game before, my guess lies on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (1985 version, not the Steam version of 2020)
The game looks interesting to me… Is the 1985 game still available by download (legally)?

Aug 31, 2022
You can even play it directly from your browser:
Thanks for the link! Unfortunately it doesn't work for me... I only see the intro in an endless repetition (I've tried it with Opera, Firefox and Chrome).

Here's the next one! One of my favourite games of pre-school age :) Can you guess it?

Aug 31, 2022
It's hard to give hints to this one without giving it away... But I'll try by giving additional screenshots.

An American company produced the game 1997 in English and German. The company was dissolved 2001.

Aug 31, 2022
I don't think it's GCompris, is it?
It is not GCompris.

In the game you can travel to different countries in the world. The five animals are a gang who travel with you. Every animal has a special activity (e.g. storytelling or truth or false games) and in every country you can choose one of the five animals to play their activity. This "gang" has a special name which is also the first part of the game name. The second part is a synonym to globe travel.

Aug 31, 2022
Works for me in Opera GX and Vivaldi—you need to hit ESC to stop the intro loop.
Thanks! I've tried Esc but it seems my window wasn't active when I tried it. It works for me now :) I've earned already the rank of a Private Eye :cool:

Where in the World is Tony the Tiger?
Either in Australia, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Peru or Russia… ;)
His name is Rapu btw. The others are Velma the swine, Chester the raccoon, Bunji the frog and Sue the monkey.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 31, 2022
Someone said we're allowed to Google, so I guess I'll have to end this misery. :LOL:

It's The Gigglebone Gang World Tour

Never heard of The Gigglebone Gang, by the way.
Correct! Maybe the game was more successful in Germany than in America… I‘m sorry for that. However, it is a really great game for young kids who love to explore the world :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts