Quiz: name that game

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
<shrug> I don't know many point-and-click adventure games. Let's see what Google can find...

Gabriel Knight 2 - The Beast Within?

Jan 14, 2020
YES! Sherlock Holmes: the case of the rose tattoo.
Sorry for going overboard when trying to difficult the guess. I knew I had to leave the obvious sherlock outside the pic (it appears at the left of the full image i was croping) but I exagerated with the hiding of details :p

Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis
Jan 17, 2020
YES! Sherlock Holmes: the case of the rose tattoo.
Sorry for going overboard when trying to difficult the guess. I knew I had to leave the obvious sherlock outside the pic (it appears at the left of the full image i was croping) but I exagerated with the hiding of details
I honestly had no clue until you mentioned the Victorian era and even then it was, like I said, a wild guess.

Jan 14, 2020
I honestly had no clue until you mentioned the Victorian era and even then it was, like I said, a wild guess.
I guess that if I had leave inside the pic the carriage an the police sign it would have been more useful and not overtly obvious
Leave and learn I suppouse

Jun 26, 2020
I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say Skyrim, primarily because of that little dot in the middle of the screen that screams Creation Engine.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts