Quiz: name that game

Page 65 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 16, 2020
I'm pretty sure its a edutainment game of sorts but since its close to zero i had to do some research. It belongs in the Put-Put series but which one? no idea? My guess is that its put-put saves the zoo?

I'm pretty sure its a edutainment game of sorts but since its close to zero i had to do some research. It belongs in the Put-Put series but which one? no idea? My guess is that its put-put saves the zoo?
That's correct! My daughter's favourite game so far, with her favourite part being repainting Putt-Putt in all 6 available colours, with the same animation for each, often more than once.

Jan 22, 2020
This game came a few years after Diablo, in the year 2000. It was a bit of a cult hit but the absence of any sequels means it hasn't had the legs Diablo has.

Jan 22, 2020
Worried I've killed this thread, so I'll drop a few hints and if no one gets it today I'll name the game and pass on my turn.

An isometric action RPG from 2000 developed by Westwood, this game focused on reflex based gameplay that felt more like a quake deathmatch than a diablo-style clickfest.

Reactions: Pifanjr
Jan 16, 2020
so... no guesses. How about another screenshot. Does this guy ring any bells? Looks a lot like adam jenson from Deus Ex, but we know it isn't him. If the characters don't ring a bell does the environment give any clues (hint: its a bar)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts