Quiz: name that game

Page 64 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

COLGeek

Jun 7, 2021
Yep, Dead or Alive 5! Now, for extra credit, the character on our right is from a JRPG that got translated over to PC about three years back. Anyone know it? (The character on the left is from an anime series, I think.)
The girl on the left is Shiro from Deadman Wonderland.

The girl on the right looks like of of the fighters from games like Mortal Combat/Street Fighter/etc.

Reactions: Zloth

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
I've found it after some internet sleuthing and can safely say I've never heard of it. I also don't want to spoil the answer for someone who may actually know it without having to look it up so I'll withhold the answer.

Reactions: Pifanjr and COLGeek
I must have mindlessly added it the wishlist because on checking it during the last steam sale it was selling for like 39p
To be fair the dev teams track record aren't that well known either since they've made nothing good as of late
It's also neither Moonwalker (man that's a blast from the past) or whatever Dollhouse is

Jan 16, 2020
The Bridge?

CORRECT! It was in fact The Bridge! a escher mind bending game with awesome artwork but the gameplay mechanics are nothing short of annoying. Solving the puzzle isn't enough, you have to fight the gameplay physics/mechanics to make it to happen. That's on top of the fact your PC had the horrible habit of falling/sliding and not having the power to jump or god forbidden the ability to walk up an incline. Bloody annoying. I beat the game, but i'll be damned i was going to play the mirrored world.

@COLGeek the floor is yours.

Reactions: Pifanjr
i would go for assassin creed on this one
Hey @Pifanjr just thinking, would you mind if we restart thread and maybe have one a month or something so that people don't keep saying AC even though that was the 1st post in a 64 page thread and they don't get it changed since then... I don't know if the entire idea of restarting is futile as it would just mean another game is repeated but if posts only run a month it won't always be same game... just a thought :)

The graphics remind me of Warcraft III, but I doubt this is just a mod.

Hey @Pifanjr just thinking, would you mind if we restart thread and maybe have one a month or something so that people don't keep saying AC even though that was the 1st post in a 64 page thread and they don't get it changed since then... I don't know if the entire idea of restarting is futile as it would just mean another game is repeated but if posts only run a month it won't always be same game... just a thought :)
I doubt it would mean less meaningless posts and by keeping the thread it's at least very easy to spot them.

COLGeek

Jun 7, 2021
The graphics remind me of Warcraft III, but I doubt this is just a mod.

I doubt it would mean less meaningless posts and by keeping the thread it's at least very easy to spot them.
The clues to the game title are actually presented in the full picture.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts