Quiz: name that game

Page 63 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 16, 2020
Ok something a bit new. This one might be tricky as it only came out last month. The demo is out however so i wanted a crack at it. Its a 2.5 FPS that looks like fun. Can you tell what i have been playing?

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Ok something a bit new. This one might be tricky as it only came out last month. The demo is out however so i wanted a crack at it. Its a 2.5 FPS that looks like fun. Can you tell what i have been playing?

I've come up with Arthurian Legends after some digging. This game actually looks like a blast and totally ridiculous haha.

Jan 16, 2020
I've come up with Arthurian Legends after some digging. This game actually looks like a blast and totally ridiculous haha.

CORRECT! it was in fact Arthurian Legends a 2.5d fps game. it seems like it has some depth to the game as you can control both left and right hands. The only snag is that your left hand can only carry a shield or dagger which degrade.

i was playing it on hail to the king difficulty and no joke, it was tough getting started and secrets were the way to survive. That said, i didn't realize that i could eat the mushrooms for health. it doesn't take itself too seriously. My second screenshot would have been the tongue in cheek Mission briefing screen.

The demo is out now so check it out! i'll probably get this game sometime down the line once i've cleared a few more games from my collection.

@McStabStab Over to you!

Zloth

Community Contributor
I only barely started it before I quit (back soon after it released). I just recognized the vampire types and middle ages setting.

Here's one from a modded game. It would be too easy if unmodded.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts