Quiz: name that game

Page 60 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Wow, I even tried searching through Steam and came up with nothing. The early access tag seems to be a pretty {ahem} epic fail. Torchlight 3 and Wolcen!?
It is neither of those.

What did you search for? Because I can easily find it using some of the information in the second picture I posted.

Last edited:
SIAP I think this may be too easy for you. Since I expect this will be really easy, I won't start off with any clues. I've got a lot of games that couldn't be guessed because they are recent indies no one but me has heard of, much less played, so I'm taking it easy on you :ROFLMAO: :p

Reactions: Pifanjr
Well then... I've never played the game, but for some reason it was the first name that popped into my head. Then I Googled it and the images I found were so different I just assumed it was just a bard from a different game.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry for late reply, had really busy few days....

It's NOT Black nor Chasm: The Rift!

Will give you a hint. It's a polish FPS game released in 1999. That ran like s**t on every hardware possible. It was...well, not super well received. One of the reasons was, because no one had good enough PC to run it.

Good luck ;)

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Jan 29, 2020
I believe after some google-fu i have found the answer. its Pył or its english name Dust! (very clever indeed).

Not played it myself being russian/eastern europe stuff so no idea what it plays like.
Your google-fu has been found.... adequate ;)

I remembered Pył because of some people trying to get the game back and port it into modern engine, but that failed a couple of years back. I may still have the original CD somewhere. I wonder if it's a white raven at this point.

Anyway, blast away!

Probably shouldn't have got the question right. I'm off (friday) to attend my brothers wedding and won't be back until monday. So uh, @OsaX Nymloth you may want to pick someone else or submit another image in my absence. unless you guys can wait till my return of course

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Jan 29, 2020
Probably shouldn't have got the question right. I'm off (friday) to attend my brothers wedding and won't be back until monday. So uh, @OsaX Nymloth you may want to pick someone else or submit another image in my absence. unless you guys can wait till my return of course
So maybe whoever's got an idea?
Hey you! Yes you! Don't look behind you, silly!

Have an idea to post here? Go ahead!

Reactions: Pifanjr

ASK THE COMMUNITY