Quiz: name that game

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Mar 9, 2020
Outer wilds?
Absolutely. I've been playing for an hour or so for the past week since its release on steam. It is quite a lot of fun and the time in-between sessions have myself positing all kinds of theories and things to try in the following one.

Reactions: Frindis
Jan 14, 2020
Absolutely. I've been playing for an hour or so for the past week since its release on steam. It is quite a lot of fun and the time in-between sessions have myself positing all kinds of theories and things to try in the following one.
Hahaha, I just started playing yesterday like for an hour. I looked that picture and said "that looks like outer wilds" :D

Reactions: XoRn
Jan 14, 2020
It IS the cool sci-fi game. You are correct @Frindis.
To me is the computer game equivalent to Firefly, besides the great sci-fi, share some similarities no the least of it that they need to continue their stories (or at least should have been allowed).
Anachronox at least needs a comic book return or something...
I'm sad now :sob:. Please continue the game...just ignore me

Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis

Frindis

Jan 14, 2020
@invader The one thing I did not like that much was the combat. It just felt a bit off, but maybe that is just me not really being into that type of style of repetitive fighting. I loved the main protagonist and some of the missions were really funny, like the one about the suicidal planet. I mean, wtf was going on with that?!:)

Starting with a bit tricky one, but if you have played it, you might remember the starting zone:

Jan 14, 2020
That looks alien-ish but I'm going to another (probably wrong) direction:
I'll say: I have no mouth and I must scream
(I don't remember having played something like that)

Jan 14, 2020
I'm pretty sure that is Quest for Glory.
Note: after some digging around I found the answer. Then I start writing this when the forum told me that there was a post I wasn't seeing and after refreshing I see that @Johnway has already answered :(
Well done.

Reactions: Frindis

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts