Quiz: name that game

Page 50 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Ah, i know this one. I was going to use this one as one of my entries. its Betrayer.

An interesting little game. part walking simulator, part survival horror as you get trapped in a mysterious forest where ghosts are equally as stuck as you and unable to move on to the after life. You hear their stories and there is a sort of moral choice system there but honestly its a bit light weight. On the way you fight the undead with flintlock weapons and a bow if i recall. Nothing too stressful.

Reactions: Pifanjr

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Jan 29, 2020
Ah, i know this one. I was going to use this one as one of my entries. its Betrayer.

An interesting little game. part walking simulator, part survival horror as you get trapped in a mysterious forest where ghosts are equally as stuck as you and unable to move on to the after life. You hear their stories and there is a sort of moral choice system there but honestly its a bit light weight. On the way you fight the undead with flintlock weapons and a bow if i recall. Nothing too stressful.
Bingo! That was fast ;)
Your turn!

Reactions: ferry7877
I'm fairly sure that's Call of Juarez : Gunslinger - I recognised the skull symbol in the first shot! Fun game.
CORRECT! it was in fact Call of Juarez : Gunslinger. I enjoyed playing that one. It was simple yet fun with the weapons feeling suitably powerful and they were pretty generous when it came to the slowmo etc. @Blackice over to you to provide us the next screenshot!

ASK THE COMMUNITY