Quiz: name that game

Page 39 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 16, 2020
Conan Exiles?
it is NOT conan Exiles

A weird camera angle for Tropico?
it is NOT tropico.

Quite a few palm trees around - I'm trying to think of a game that has an oasis somewhere. Maybe Assassin's Creed: Origins?

CORRECT! it was in fact Assassin's creed Origins! The camera mode was an absolute joy to making some awesome screenshots. i unfortunately used it to make boring ones.

@Zloth over to you!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Buuhahahaha! The game lets you change the character names. He seems bouncy and looks a (very) little like a snow monster so, in the spirit of Yukon Cornelious, I named him Bumble. (Note: googling that reference may drive you mad.)

Reactions: Pifanjr
Jan 17, 2020
I looked at my physical game copies and noticed this game (or a game in the same series at least), which I got for my birthday years ago and never played (it was very outdated already by the time I got it).

Jan 16, 2020
An old "classic" game of the 16 bit era. now i need to find a game to provide a screenshot for...

There aren't many on my machine. but there is one i recently bought and downloaded. i just need to install it and see what all the fuss is about... Apparently its good.

Reactions: Frindis
Jan 16, 2020
Well, so much for the game i had planed, everytime i pressed print screen all it pasted was the loading screen which had the name of the game. Oh well, downloaded a game i played previously on steam. Not exactly difficult name it and the prize is yours:

Reactions: Rensje

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts