Quiz: name that game

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
I didn't recognize the building at all but it looked AC'ish and there was a desert in the background so...

OK, now I got to find one that I haven't already posted! Hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Last edited:
Jan 16, 2020
@Rensje damn that was a wild guess. I played dragon's dogma dark arisen and NEVER saw that bit of the game. i only suspected it because of the (king's wife) attaire and the face of the arisen resembled my NPC character so closely.

Erm. Now i have to come up with a screenshot. This should be easy to guess as i can't think of anything challenging and i don't have that many games installed atm!

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
Dec 20, 2019
Dragon's Dogma, the game seems so good but given it 2 attempts so far and cant get into it haha. Well, sometimes I need to start a game more times to finally get into it!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Darnit, I didn't think it would be that easy!
If you played a female character, you got a free version of that dress in the PC version of the game. It was rather OP so I* wore the thing for about two thirds of the game. It would have been harder for me to recognize the dragon than that dress! ;)

* - OK, I had her wear the dress. My posts are a mess when it comes to perspective. Immersion may be great overall but it has a detrimental effect on grammar!

Reactions: Pifanjr
Jan 14, 2020
Looks warhammer-ish but the armor isn't big enough.
Mass Effect?
Pushing it, im pretty sure is not mass effect. But until I get a better idea

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts