Question Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB

Mar 14, 2023
Visit site
hi
i have xfx rx580 8GB, h610m-k, core i3-12100f

and i have 2 monitor with vga output so i bought one hdmi->vga and dvi-d->vga cables
if i plug my second monitor both monitor show desktop for 1 second then my primary display goes blank and my second monitor goes check signal cable
then i have to restart my computer and unplug second monitor.
When the system is completely turned on amd shows this error to me and i have to reinstall my driver to fix it.
windows update is disabled
Untitled.png

Welcome to the forum :)

What resolutions and frequencies are the monitors set to?

When an expert drops by later, they'll want to know at least the make, model and age of your PSU.

How old are these monitors? If I read you correctly, they only have VGA outputs, ie no DVI or HDMI or DisplayPort outputs. If that's correct, they could simply be dying of old age.

Mar 14, 2023
Visit site
both are 60hz
monitor one 1366 * 768
monitor two 1280 * 1080
this is my PSU : GREEN GP600A-GED, its iranian company so if you want to check it out you have to translate this site using google translate
monitors are kinda old yeah, this is my new system setup, before i could use both of my monitors on geforce gt730 without any problems

with my new setup they working good solo, but 2 display at same time, no

Reactions: Brian Boru
May 12, 2023
Visit site
hi
i have xfx rx580 8GB, h610m-k, core i3-12100f

and i have 2 monitor with vga output so i bought one hdmi->vga and dvi-d->vga cables
if i plug my second monitor both monitor show desktop for 1 second then my primary display goes blank and my second monitor goes check signal cable
then i have to restart my computer and unplug second monitor.
When the system is completely turned on amd shows this error to me and i have to reinstall my driver to fix it.
windows update is disabled
You should try to consider using active adapters instead of passive ones for better compatibility. And try connecting the second monitor individually using each cable to identify if one of the cable is causing problem.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS