Pubg new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Yesterday Pubg corp revealed a new map I mean a few seconds teaser of this map... It takes place on the desert like the old one named Vikendi . The new map should be able to play since the new season (6) will begin. The new map is called Karakin and will replace the old one (Vikendi).

What do you think about this "news"?
Are you still playing PUBG or the game is dead for you? Let me know! :)

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Yesterday Pubg corp revealed a new map I mean a few seconds teaser of this map... It takes place on the desert like the old one named Vikendi . The new map should be able to play since the new season (6) will begin. The new map is called Karakin and will replace the old one (Vikendi).

What do you think about this "news"?
Are you still playing PUBG or the game is dead for you? Let me know! :)

i haven’t played PUBG in a long time. It’s my second most played game of all time on Steam at 313 hours, but now if I need a BR fix I play Apex. I used to play Firestorm a ton when it came out but now that game mode is dead.

Maybe I’ll hop on again just to try out the new map?

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
i haven’t played PUBG in a long time. It’s my second most played game of all time on Steam at 313 hours, but now if I need a BR fix I play Apex. I used to play Firestorm a ton when it came out but now that game mode is dead.

Maybe I’ll hop on again just to try out the new map?

Just like me... I have almost 650 hours in PUBG but I haven't played it in a long time... I think my last game was about 9 months ago, but honestly I am still looking at the news about the game including all updates, changes etc.. :D

Reactions: Toremyrat
Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
I haven't played as much as I used to admittedly, I suppose I just got bored of it in the end. Perhaps it felt like more of their content was aimed towards people that had the season pass or were purchasing the better looking gear.

It was when I got cross mapped by someone quite obviously modding the game, that I mostly gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS