Prebuilt non gaming, dell vs acer? anything better?

Nov 10, 2023
Visit site
I am looking to switch from a laptop to desktop for work and media, a few chrome tabs, music, movies, light gaming(league of legends on low settings once a week maybe) so dont need a dedicated GPU as integrated usually is enough for me. Need atleast 16 gigs of ram(will be upgrading either of these with another 1x8 stick) 13th gen i5 and 512 ssd. Both are similar specs but the dell is small which i prefer but blue(ugly) the acer is larger but black(favorite color and will go with my black monitor). $30 difference.

Is there any better budget system I should be looking at in this price range? Are these generally as low as these systems go for black friday or should I hold out for more deals since most deals are on gaming desktops? Need a little guidance thank you!

[Mod edit: deleted bad link.s]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to switch from a laptop to desktop for work and media, a few chrome tabs, music, movies, light gaming(league of legends on low settings once a week maybe) so dont need a dedicated GPU as integrated usually is enough for me. Need atleast 16 gigs of ram(will be upgrading either of these with another 1x8 stick) 13th gen i5 and 512 ssd. Both are similar specs but the dell is small which i prefer but blue(ugly) the acer is larger but black(favorite color and will go with my black monitor). $30 difference.

Is there any better budget system I should be looking at in this price range? Are these generally as low as these systems go for black friday or should I hold out for more deals since most deals are on gaming desktops? Need a little guidance thank you!

[Mod edit: deleted bad link.s]
Can't see the links, so I can't comment directly on each PC, but I know that in the laptop market that Dell is much more highly rated than Acer, and I imagine that would probably carry over at least a little to the desktop versions.

TRENDING THREADS