Question plants vs zombies gw2 stuck at startup screen

Aug 10, 2022
Visit site
recently got gw2 via pc gamepass, and whenever i boot the game the loading animation is super choppy and takes like 15 minutes to start to connect to the EA servers, and even then it fails to connect
my pc is a low end one but i saw people online playing the game with worse specs and managing to atleast boot it up
here my specs:
intel core 2 duo e7500
4gb RAM
Gt730 2gb drr3

Hey there, I haven't tried the game, but did you resolve it yet?

It could be an internet, or server problem on EA's side at the time.
if people with worse specs have managed to run it, theoretically on paper, you should have been able to run it also.

Aug 10, 2022
Visit site
Hey there, I haven't tried the game, but did you resolve it yet?

It could be an internet, or server problem on EA's side at the time.
if people with worse specs have managed to run it, theoretically on paper, you should have been able to run it also.
hello, sadly i just completely gave up trying a few days ago because someone told me to try lowering the resolution and that didn't change anything,i still feel like there is a way, and i still have gamepass so if there is any solution im eager to try it!, i saw people online playing the game on gt710's on 30fps on the lowest specs, how come my gt 730 isn't able to run it

my pc is a low end one
Welcome to the forum :)

Steam says:
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel i5 6600 or equivalent, i5 6600 or better
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Radeon R9 290 or better, GeForce GTX 97 or better
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 40 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: 512 KBPS or faster internet

While minimum specs are lower, they're often useless in practice—ie a marketing ploy to get more people to buy a game.

What you can try is turn off every other app before launching, and don't launch any game extras like overlays and chat.

If that doesn't help, visit your parts vendors to check for updated drivers—especially Nvidia and Intel for GPU and CPU.

Does game require online while playing? Is your internet up to those specs?

Aug 10, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

Steam says:
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel i5 6600 or equivalent, i5 6600 or better
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Radeon R9 290 or better, GeForce GTX 97 or better
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 40 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: 512 KBPS or faster internet

While minimum specs are lower, they're often useless in practice—ie a marketing ploy to get more people to buy a game.

What you can try is turn off every other app before launching, and don't launch any game extras like overlays and chat.

If that doesn't help, visit your parts vendors to check for updated drivers—especially Nvidia and Intel for GPU and CPU.

Does game require online while playing? Is your internet up to those specs?
it requires a constant internet connection while playing but i use a ethernet cable and my connection is 100mbps, the game mostly just stutters a lot during the startup process, like, it just runs at normal speed for 5 seconds (the loading screen) then it just starts to stutter and update the loading animation every 5 seconds, i tried everything, lowering the resolution, changing the settings file, and more but it just didn't work at all, it always did the same thing of starting normal then just stuttering

Aug 10, 2022
Visit site
There is.
i tried booting the game up again but this time i set its priority to above normal and it ran literally perfect when not in full screen mode, the issue is the game forces full screen when you imput anything in it, but as soon as i do it it just starts having the same issue, while on windowed mode it runs with no lag, is there a way to fix it?

TRENDING THREADS