Pc trading board games

Chakkay

BANNED
Apr 12, 2024
Visit site
Hello everybody

Most games are very highly animated action based on fighting/conquering and almost similar..is it true?

well ,do gamers still looking for a family trading board game? for example inspired from the classical mononopoly but with say at least 5unique features making the difference and amazing to play among friend and family.Thanks for your opinions.

i mean ofcourse a Pc game like above

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama
Hi and welcome!
Hello everybody

Most games are very highly animated action based on fighting/conquering and almost similar..is it true?
Most popular games are usually about fighting in some way I think % wise, but there are many types of other games that dont involve combat or even necessarily competition that are very popular. City builders, story based visual novels, music rhythm games, simulation games like Farm Simulator or American Truck Simulator are just a few examples. There are 10000+ games released on Steam alone every year for the last few years and the number is growing every year. Theres a game about almost everything at this point.
well ,do gamers still looking for a family trading board game? for example inspired from the classical mononopoly but with say at least 5unique features making the difference and amazing to play among friend and family.Thanks for your opinions.

i mean ofcourse a Pc game like above
There are many versions of PC and mobile Monopoly, and other similar classic board games already. So the answer is yes.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS