Pc shuts off and turns back again on when Windows 10 was loading,getting devices read

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
Hi pc:
12900K with NZXT KRAKEN X73
2x16GB DDR4 KINGSTON DDR4 3600MHZ in GEAR 1
RTX 3090 Ti Gigabyte Gaming
Aorus Z690 Elite DDR4 bios F5
SSD 1 TB NVM PCIE
Seasonic Px 1300W Platinum Prime

I went from Aorus Z490 and 10850K to 12900K and Aorus Z690 Elite DDR4. Windows 10 is installed on SSD from 10850K build.When new pc booted i enabled in GEAR 1 XMP ( 3600 mhz ). Then i rebooted to UEFI again without issues.

Then i reboot pc again and when windows 10 was loading first time ,pc shutts off ( heard psu click ) and turns back on again. And second time it booted to Windows 10 normally.
Is my pc fine?

Why pc shuts off ( OFF heard psu click) and turns back again ,when windows 10 was configuring first time on new platform ? Pc shuts down and boot itself up. Not typical reboot.
It happened before Windows 10 boot <%>Getting devices ready.

But why it shutdown ( i heard a click from psu ) and then reboot itself?comes back automatically

Windows 10 working now normally no issues , but just asking about that. Thank you so much my friends.

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
Someone on geforce.com said that i must rma psu. I am worried. So what now?

"

Sora

"its the psu buddy, i told you it'd start to behave like this ages ago. your psu cannot handle the startup currents without registering an overload event."

What is registered overload event?

Your PSU might be experiencing a voltage surge, and this might damage some hardware on your computer. So better replace it. Chances are, it might be the HDD that clicks. PC happens to reboot if hardware fails to boot up or maybe hardware malfunctions while you're using your pc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts