PC FPS PROBLEMS

Sep 28, 2022
Visit site
I am having issues with FPS on my PC i think i should be getting a lot more than i actually am for example i have watched videos on YouTube with other people same setup i am using all graphics on ultra getting like 140-180 fps (WARZONE) when i play Warzone with graphics on lowest they can go i am only getting 80-100 FPS. i have tried uninstalling GPU drivers and reinstalling them just nothing seems to fix it.

PC SPEC:
i5 12600k
TUF 3070 OC
32GB Ram
Asus Tuf gaming z690 motherboard
850W power supply

Power supply is like 8 years old could that be the problem ?

Welcome to the forum :)

Are you or they using any mods?

How do your CPU nd GPU temperatures compare with theirs, especially during peak loads?

Power supply is like 8 years old could that be the problem ?
Any 8yo component could be a problem, of course.

What is performance like on other games? Warzone is by far the most frequent subject of similar questions we get here, so clearly a number of players experience 'unknown' problems for some reason.

Before assuming a hardware issue therefore, do comparisons on a few other games. You may just be one of the unlucky Warzone clan.

Sep 28, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

Are you or they using any mods?

How do your CPU nd GPU temperatures compare with theirs, especially during peak loads?

Any 8yo component could be a problem, of course.

What is performance like on other games? Warzone is by far the most frequent subject of similar questions we get here, so clearly a number of players experience 'unknown' problems for some reason.

Before assuming a hardware issue therefore, do comparisons on a few other games. You may just be one of the unlucky Warzone clan.

Performance on other games is not as bad as warzone but its like the fps is not consistent its dropping by like 40-50 fps then shooting back up

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts