pc display random black screen

Oct 6, 2023
Visit site
I have recently built myself a gaming pc, however whenever I start using the pc my monitor looses display while the pc keeps running and although I've tried pressing the shutdown button on the pc multiple times even tried pressing it for over a minute it won't shut down and the only way i can get my display back is to manually switch the power supply off and on, after that i can open the pc and use it till the monitor display gives black screen again and i have the same issue. I've chekced the HDMI cable which doesnt seem to be the problem, I've resetted windows, i've controlled the cables in the pc as well as the cables outside of the pc, I've kept track of the cpu and gpu temp. But non of these seemed to be the problem, does anyone know how to fix this?

I would try the following and see if it works.
  • Try the cable on another device
  • Try the monitor on another device
  • Check the monitor power cable
  • Reinstall your video drivers
  • Check the power plan settings in Windows ( this shouldn't matter)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 20, 2023
Visit site
To be honest, it could be anything, both the video card and the Internet connection and the game bug in your case and the PC overheating or problems with your screen. You need to eliminate options one by one. Especially if it happens frequently.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts