Once Human - Free to Play

Once Human is a weird one. It's a combination shooter, crafting game with a stranger things like story.
One main issue is that your on an open world and you have to find a big enough space for your territory (read House if your playing on a PvE server). It's crowded and as you ride your motorbike along a road you get "you've entered X's territory" followed by "you've exited X's territory".

The game is not bad. Pretty good house building where things snap nicely to place. The tier once crafting is nice and easy to understand and do.
The main thing with crafting is that it takes time. However you don't need to stay around whilst you create 90 copper ingots. Just remember that you need to pick them up from the furnace when you've got back from whatever side activity you were doing

The combat is actually very good. I've just beaten the first rift boss and only used one revive because I got overwhelmed by adds.

The other main issue? It's another game with seasons - this one is I think 60 days.

It's crowded and as you ride your motorbike along a road you get "you've entered X's territory" followed by "you've exited X's territory"

After beating the second boss I've moved into the Iron area now and there are a lot less people around :)

My base has a load of iron ore outside which is nice.

There are more varied enemies now and the Rosetta agents are very annoying, they shoot back and will flank you.

For a free game it's very impressive and well worth trying if you've played say Valheim or any open world shooter/looter. Just be aware that it might take up a bit of your free time as I've now spent 20+ hours in it...

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts