Question Old war game

Jun 25, 2022
Hello everyone

I'm looking for an old war game that was released in the 90s or the early 00s.
In the game itself you could play as a soldier, you could drive a tank and helicopters, I think the cover is a soldier with red eyes.
I'm asking this because I was a little young and I don't remember anything else from that. I played it on a pc, and I remember a music from the game, I remembered that when the enemies started to appear a classical music from Giuseppe Verdi Dies Irae would come up, and to me at that young age was very intense 😅.
So yeah I hope someone could help me with this.

Thank you

Best regards everyone

I've been looking into games that use Giuseppe Verdi's Dies Irae and so far the closest I've gotten to the rest of your description is Wargasm.

EDIT: pretty sure that's it, the Wikipedia page has different cover art, but the game did also have a cover of a soldier with red eyes.

I found it through a book called Unlimited Replays: Video Games and Classical Music on Google Books.

Jun 25, 2022
I've been looking into games that use Giuseppe Verdi's Dies Irae and so far the closest I've gotten to the rest of your description is Wargasm.

EDIT: pretty sure that's it, the Wikipedia page has different cover art, but the game did also have a cover of a soldier with red eyes.

I found it through a book called Unlimited Replays: Video Games and Classical Music on Google Books.
Omg.... that is it. Omg 😲 thank you so much man

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS