Newbie looking to spend £1000

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
Hi I'm looking to get a ready built gaming desktop to use as a general pc aswell, with a budget of £1k . Ill get the monitor separately. There are so many options. Im thinking Asus or Acer as they seem well specced at the price. Anyone got any recommendations please. Thanks.

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
Hey dude , I can see you are looking for a pc with a 1000$ budget , it's a very good sum of money for that and I would recommend you watch this video and try to build your PC because , building it with parts , can help you in the feature , you know what it has ,the exact components as well you can change them in the near future , it can also be cheaper than a prebuilt model . About the assembly of the computer , there are plenty of videos on YouTube from the best Youtubers , like Linus Tech Tips , Bitwit and many more, you can also search on google tips and tricks for cable management and for building it , I myself built my first PC a few months ago and I went off by the manual instructions and when I was lost and had no clue what to do next I searched for a tutorial on YouTube , I wish you the best of luck in making the right decision!

TRENDING THREADS