New build compatibility check

Dec 21, 2023
Visit site
Hey guys!

I'm upgrading my current PC almost completely and was wondering if anyone could tell me if my picked parts are compatible.

List;
XPG Valor Mesh ARGB Compact Mid-Tower Case
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming WiFi II AM4 ATX Gaming
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X
Deepcool AG500 ARGB Single-Tower Performance CPU Cooler
PNY 32gb (2x16) Gaming EPIC-X XLR8 3200 MHz RAM
PNY 1TB CS2230 PCIe 3.0 M.2 internal SSD
PNY NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 ti XLR8 Gaming VERTO RGB 8GB GDDR6
MSI MAG A750GL PCIE5 750W 80 Plus Modular PSU

Edit: I have just checked that the XPG Valor comes with four preinstalled fans! So, bye-bye to the be quiet! case fans! On top of that a m.2 or any other storage device isn't included in the list since I simply plan on pulling it from my current mobo and installing it on the new one upon purchasing.

Editting the edit: I plan on selling my current PC and going all the way on this one! No more 3050, instead I had found a 4060 ti. :3

Thanks for your replies and help!

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I'm upgrading my current PC almost completely and was wondering if anyone could tell me if my picked parts are compatible.

List;
XPG Valor Mesh ARGB Compact Mid-Tower Case
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming WiFi II AM4 ATX Gaming
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X
Deepcool AG500 ARGB Single-Tower Performance CPU Cooler
PNY 32gb (2x16) Gaming EPIC-X XLR8 3200 MHz RAM
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3050 WindForce OC 8G
be quiet! Light Wings PWM 120mm ARGB Cooling fans (x3) for front of case
be quiet! Light Wings PWM High-Speed 120mm ARGB Cooling Fan (x1) for exhaust
Thermaltake 700w Smart RGB 80+

If the case comes with fans, can someone let me know so I can remove the 4 be quiet! case fans? Thanks!
It works together other than I don't see a storage drive. I would look at a less expensive motherboard and find a case that doesn't require extra fans. Take the savings and look at a RTX 3060 or RX 7600.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 21, 2023
Visit site
It works together other than I don't see a storage drive. I would look at a less expensive motherboard and find a case that doesn't require extra fans. Take the savings and look at a RTX 3060 or RX 7600.
I was planning on just moving the pre-existing m.2 from my current mobo, and I already own the 3050, currently hooked up to my pc. :}

Thanks for your reply!

Dec 21, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

I'm not a hardware guy, someone more knowledgeable should be along soon.

In the meantime, for compatibility checking put your parts list in at
they check most things except physical dimensions.
I have used PC part picker in the past but i thought having a second source of confirmation would be reassuring!

Thank you for your suggestion and welcome. :]

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS