• ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the title says it all. I want to get a new monitor but got stuck between the ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ and MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD. What would you recommend?

Hi! I think I may have a slightly better answer then just quoting a brand. Rtings is a very good site for monitor reviews and they have this to say

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/asus/rog-strix-xg27aq

The ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ performs very similarly to the MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD. As far as gaming goes, you can't really go wrong with either one. The MSI has a slightly faster response time at the max refresh rate while the ASUS has a slightly faster response time at 60Hz and a marginally higher refresh rate, but really, these are minor differences. While the MSI has a wider color gamut thanks to its use of Quantum Dot technology, in practice, colors can look oversaturated. The ASUS has a couple of other things that may make it preferable to some. It has wider viewing angles, so the image stays accurate from the sides, and it has much better out-of-the-box color accuracy, so you may not need to calibrate it to get the most out of your monitor. All in all, though, these are both excellent gaming monitors.

I hope this a little more useful to you and sorry it took a while to get a decent reply.

From here on: vote only, don't post unless you have a better model than was suggested. The op just wants to know which is better but really, askinga forum isn't ideal, I would use video reviews from channels that test monitors, not the random opinion on a forum

Any posts just saying MSI or Asus will be removed.

Reactions: Sampoerna
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS