Looking for CPU DDR4 compatible

Hello!

I just get new memory RAM DDR4 (Corsair vengeance RGB pro, 2 X 16, 3200 Mhz) and the current CPU is a Ryzen 5 5600.

I'd like to upgrade the CPU, but still Ryzen. I read some new CPU don't support anymore DDR4 RAM, only DDR5. Is that true? So, my question is: what is the best Ryzen CPU that will work with my DDR4 RAM? And the best motherboard for that CPU? (when I say "best", well, staying in correct prices, under 500).

Thanks.

Hello!

I just get new memory RAM DDR4 (Corsair vengeance RGB pro, 2 X 16, 3200 Mhz) and the current CPU is a Ryzen 5 5600.

I'd like to upgrade the CPU, but still Ryzen. I read some new CPU don't support anymore DDR4 RAM, only DDR5. Is that true? So, my question is: what is the best Ryzen CPU that will work with my DDR4 RAM? And the best motherboard for that CPU? (when I say "best", well, staying in correct prices, under 500).

Thanks.
Welcome to the site.

Any motherboard that supports the Ryzen 5600 will not support anything from the 7000 series as its they use a new CPU socket type. The fastest gaming CPU that will work in the same socket as the one you have is the 5800X3D.

Welcome to the site.

Any motherboard that supports the Ryzen 5600 will not support anything from the 7000 series as its they use a new CPU socket type. The fastest gaming CPU that will work in the same socket as the one you have is the 5800X3D.
Thanks. Actually I am planning to upgrade both CPU and motherboard. My concern is to not keep my DDR4 memory working (Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, 3200 Mkz). I just got it that week and I'll be feeling bad to have to buy DDR5.

I'd like also to make sure my new motherboard and CPU will be compatible with my new graphic card, a Gygabite RTX 4060 (Gaming OC 8 GB)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts