Looking for a new gaming chair - I need some advice!

Jun 28, 2020
Visit site
Hey all!

I have been looking into getting a new chair to go along with some other changes I'm looking to make with my setup. I really need something that's easier on my body and a lot of folks suggested I look into a gaming chair. Problem is.. well, there are a LOT of gaming chairs to choose from and I'm not really sure how to sort out which may be the best for me. Does anyone have any advice on what to look for? Things to avoid? Perhaps even a brand you find to be perfect for you? I need something that is going to be both comfortable and can last for a while. Any advice would certainly be appreciated.

Welcome to the forums @Mr. Wednesday, I hope you will find yourself at home here:)

What you really want with a gaming chair is:
  • Comfortable armrests that have good/ok adjustments
  • A chair that can take your weight
  • Not to hard seat (some like it, I don't)
  • Being able to tilt/lean the chair
  • Removable cushions for your neck/back - VERY important!
  • Solid fabric/easy to clean
  • Durability
  • Big and sturdy wheels
I own an Arozzi Vernazza Soft Fabric Blue. It is quite nice, even if the seat is slightly too hard for me (I use a pillow to make it more comfortable. It is for up too 135Kg. One thing to have in mind is that if you have very thick thighs the seat might not be the best as it is a bit narrow on the sides. The fabric is of very high quality and the chair looks very nice. Other than that chair, I can recommend taking a look at the DX racer chairs. I owned one before (forgot the model) and it was a very good chair with almost all of the points I mentioned above. Very comfortable to sit in and the fabric is nice, even if it is not as good looking as the Arozzi Vernazza.

Last edited:

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
I myself have a Noble Chairs Epic, which is one of the harder sits @Frindis mentioned I guess haha.

I really had to get used to it at the start but now I really like it.

There's something to keep in mind though: That it feels good doesn't mean it's good for your body (I had to get used to my chair so much because it forces my body in a slightly healthier position, which is not always the most comfortable experience).

Reactions: Frindis
Honestly, and this is just my opinion. I have a"gaming" chair and it was the worst decision of my life. I had a Mesh Office chair before, and it was great. They are extremely durable, the mesh breaths and supports good; you can also find them on sale everywhere. I bought mine at one of those Costco/ Sam's club style warehouses for $70. But, maybe I just got the wrong "gaming" chair... who knows.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
Hey all!

I have been looking into getting a new chair to go along with some other changes I'm looking to make with my setup. I really need something that's easier on my body and a lot of folks suggested I look into a gaming chair. Problem is.. well, there are a LOT of gaming chairs to choose from and I'm not really sure how to sort out which may be the best for me. Does anyone have any advice on what to look for? Things to avoid? Perhaps even a brand you find to be perfect for you? I need something that is going to be both comfortable and can last for a while. Any advice would certainly be appreciated.
hi Mr Wednesday have a look at nobble chairs or secret labs they do good chairs they are not the cheapist of chairs but they last for years i myself am starting to save up for a secret labs chair they make them in cloth weave or fake leather and the do two sizes the omega or the titan depending on your height they have a chart on there website that will help you out so that you get the right size
i hope this will help you

TRENDING THREADS