Jumped into the Valheim Viking Mayhem?

Just bought it for myself and a friend of mine. Played for roughly 4,5 hours and been having a total blast. The crafting, monsters, ocean exploring (though I have only swum so far) night/day cycles, hunger system, hunting for food, and fighting - It all just feels so well implemented. The most important thing, it is really fun to play with a friend or two! Sharing the journey together, not really knowing what is around the corner. Fighting the first boss and cheering with a big grin. It has been a while since a game has just felt so natural to play. After the CP2077 launch disaster, MAN; it has been great to get something fresh and fun to cater to the wounds:)

So, what about you guys and gals? Enjoying the experience? Maybe you are sitting on the fence a little more or just not up your alley?

I was really interested in this game leading up to release, then I saw the combat and pretty much immediately lost interest. Seems like it has some cool ideas and functionality regarding building that I hope to see carried into other survival/building games, though. It also motivated me to check out 7 days to die again, which I am thankful for.

Feb 8, 2021
Visit site
Just bought it for myself and a friend of mine. Played for roughly 4,5 hours and been having a total blast. The crafting, monsters, ocean exploring (though I have only swum so far) night/day cycles, hunger system, hunting for food, and fighting - It all just feels so well implemented. The most important thing, it is really fun to play with a friend or two! Sharing the journey together, not really knowing what is around the corner. Fighting the first boss and cheering with a big grin. It has been a while since a game has just felt so natural to play. After the CP2077 launch disaster, MAN; it has been great to get something fresh and fun to cater to the wounds:)

So, what about you guys and gals? Enjoying the experience? Maybe you are sitting on the fence a little more or just not up your alley?
I follow the game, but I plan to buy it. Thanks for the recommendation!

TRENDING THREADS