is this a good pc

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
hey im 14 turning 15 on thursday and ive always been interested in tech and always wanted to build a pc and ive recently started to research about computers and the different parts and i came together with a budget pc which is my dream pc that i hope to achive this year after saving. it will be harder for me since im in a third world country but i am determined to meet my goal by the end of the year if not then the year after and i just wanted to see if my choice for components are good. Please keep in mind this is the first time im actually doing something like this

Intel Core i5-12600K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
ID-COOLING SE-214-XT 68.2 CFM CPU Cooler
ASRock B660M Pro RS Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory
Crucial P3 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME
Asus DUAL OC GeForce RTX 4070 12 GB Video Card
Deepcool CH370 MicroATX Mid Tower Case
Apevia Prestige 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply

i feel like the cpu might bottleneck the gpu but i dont want to go too expensive highest would be 1100 (1200 maybe )i would be using it for 3d stuff some gaming and video editing tell me what you think. im using usd since the conversion in 1 usd to 200 my currency so it would be confusing.

Reactions: Why_Me
Welcome to the forum :)

i dont want to go too expensive highest would be 1100 (1200 maybe )
Is that $US the GPU only, or full PC?
Are monitor, keyboard and mouse included in that figure?
How about backup drive?

For compatibility checking, put your parts list in at
they check most things except physical dimensions. It's also good place to make changes as your preferences change.

by the end of the year if not then the year after

Our experts may provide some general advice, but it's pointless looking at individual parts now since a lot changes in a short time. The right time to zero in on specific parts is around a week before you plan to buy them.

Happy Birthday! :icecream:

hey im 14 turning 15 on thursday and ive always been interested in tech and always wanted to build a pc and ive recently started to research about computers and the different parts and i came together with a budget pc which is my dream pc that i hope to achive this year after saving. it will be harder for me since im in a third world country but i am determined to meet my goal by the end of the year if not then the year after and i just wanted to see if my choice for components are good. Please keep in mind this is the first time im actually doing something like this

Intel Core i5-12600K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
ID-COOLING SE-214-XT 68.2 CFM CPU Cooler
ASRock B660M Pro RS Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory
Crucial P3 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME
Asus DUAL OC GeForce RTX 4070 12 GB Video Card
Deepcool CH370 MicroATX Mid Tower Case
Apevia Prestige 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply

i feel like the cpu might bottleneck the gpu but i dont want to go too expensive highest would be 1100 (1200 maybe )i would be using it for 3d stuff some gaming and video editing tell me what you think. im using usd since the conversion in 1 usd to 200 my currency so it would be confusing.
No bottleneck with that cpu ^^

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

Is that $US the GPU only, or full PC?
Are monitor, keyboard and mouse included in that figure?
How about backup drive?

For compatibility checking, put your parts list in at
they check most things except physical dimensions. It's also good place to make changes as your preferences change.

Our experts may provide some general advice, but it's pointless looking at individual parts now since a lot changes in a short time. The right time to zero in on specific parts is around a week before you plan to buy them.

Happy Birthday! :icecream:
thx ill keep that in mind and the 1100 is only for the pc i have a keyboard and a mini tv and a mouse. also yea it is $US

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS