I need advice on which of 2 desktops i should get

Jul 29, 2024
Visit site
Hello i have no clue about pcs but i want to upgrade my old af computer. I play mostly WoW but enjoy streaming it aswell to friends via twitch. I want to play recent games and beautiful looking games.
Im going to get a prebuilt PC for rent and i have 2 marked. I would like to get some opinions which is better and for people that want to know on what old hardware im playing: i5-8400, 1050ti, 16gb ddr4 2666mhz but sadly its a hp prebuilt and i cant upgrade it at all.

alright the 2 pcs in quesiton:
65€ / month
CPU: i7-12700F
GPU: RTX 3060 Ti
Ram: 32GB (only god knows which exactly since its not listed)
1TB SSD

55€ / month
CPU: i7-14700F
GPU: RTX 4060
Ram: 16GB
512 SSD

I appreciate your suggestion :)

Btw: no i cant afford to buy / build one if you want to suggest that thanks alot but that dosnt help or answer my question in any way.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
The second system has a newer/faster CPU and GPU, but less storage and memory. For the cost, I would choose neither. Up to you regarding what features matter most.

If you can afford to rent, then save and build. That is the best course of action. Just live with what you have a while longer.

Jul 29, 2024
Visit site
The second system has a newer/faster CPU and GPU, but less storage and memory. For the cost, I would choose neither. Up to you regarding what features matter most.

If you can afford to rent, then save and build. That is the best course of action. Just live with what you have a while longer.
since my pc is on the verge of dying i dont have the time to wait :( my hdd died a few days ago and my pc is slowing down more and more, even stupid league has fps issues sometimes.
ram is something thats possible to upgrade without breaking a leg and storage i still have a 1tb sata ssd i can use if needed.
thanks for the input! :)

Jul 29, 2024
Visit site
My pleasure. I would assume, if renting, that you can't upgrade their system. It may be allowable in your country. You should understand before signing up.
it is with the only requirement if i dont want to continue after 18 months of rent i have to sent it back how i got it and take out the new parts to put in the old. and if i decide that i want to keep it after the rent (which does not cost much) i can do whatever i want anyways