How many forum sites are affliated with you that originally i didnt even think i needed to ask this question because i thought there was none

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site
i was just informed that this site is apparently connected to tomshardware

i originally thought this was a seperate community forum website with no affliation with tomshardware

so please know i did not spam by posting my post on both sites knowing there connected

i thought you both didnt know each other of forum community relation

thats what i expected when you google pcgaming tech support forums

i was given a list of forum websites

i have no awarness that you are connected

so now how many other sites apparently are affliated with you

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site
i was just informed that this site is apparently connected to tomshardware

i originally thought this was a seperate community forum website with no affliation with tomshardware

so please know i did not spam by posting my post on both sites knowing there connected

i thought you both didnt know each other of forum community relation

thats what i expected when you google pcgaming tech support forums

i was given a list of forum websites

i have no awarness that you are connected

so now how many other sites apparently are affliated with you

i was given this website which showed me a list fo 25 pc gaming tech support forum websites none of which did i think any were affliated with eachother i thought each website was seperate with no relation

i did this to increase the odds of my support

not to spam another community with the same post i did of this community that both know each other

because again i didnt know!

The forums are owned by the same companies but the people who answer on them could be different so there is no problem with you asking on as many as you like :)

Its not up to readers to figure out who owns what website. That isn't how it normally works.

Last edited:
We have reopened your original question. It was how the question was formatted that led to the original closure. Large blocks of text with no gaps is really hard to read. Probably why no one answered your reddit posts too.

That and bottom half of post appeared to answer the top. I expect that was reason why it was treated the same way on Toms.

Sorry about the way we reacted.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts