Question How do I get PC and PS5 audio to play through both speakers and headset simultaneously while being able to switch seamlessly between headset/speakers?

Jun 12, 2023
Visit site
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I want to be able to hear:

PC and PS5 audio simultaneously through my headset.
PC and PS5 audio simultaneously through my speakers.

And effectively switch between both.

I currently have my speakers plugged into my monitor (24G2U) and since my PC and PS5 are connected to my monitor, I can play audio from one device at a time.

[ETA: I misread OP, following is BS]

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm confused. You mention "simultaneously" and also "switch between both". Which do you want to do?

I use the Sound app icon in the Notification Area to switch between speakers and headset:

fTIPKmD.png

I've never tried simultaneous output, might be possible with some kind of splitter coming from a sound or video card..

Last edited:
Reactions: Alm
Jun 12, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

I'm confused. You mention "simultaneously" and also "switch between both". Which do you want to do?

I use the Sound app icon in the Notification Area to switch between speakers and headset:

fTIPKmD.png

I've never tried simultaneous output, might be possible with some kind of splitter coming from a sound or video card..
{[PC AUDIO] + [PS5 AUDIO]} -> Speaker
{[PC AUDIO] + [PS5 AUDIO]} -> Headset
I wanna combine both audios and play them between speaker/headset, and be able to switch between speaker and headset quickly and effectively.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts