Help with RAM

Oct 20, 2023
Visit site
Hi,
I've got a 5 year old PC that I built myself, I'm wanting to upgrade the ram from 16gb to 32gb. I've got a MSI Z370 Pro motherboard, I'm just wondering if the ram below would work?

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18​

Model - CMH32GX4M2D3600C18W

I'll be upgrading from 2x Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) CMR16GX4M2C300C15

I appreciate any imput :)

Johnny

Z370-A Pro? its what I find.

if you go here and search by that motherboard name it shows what ram they have tested with that motherboard. If you put CPU in as well it can be even more specific

note: are you adding more? I would suggest just getting a 64gb set and use it, as you can get BSOD and other errors you don't currently have by mixing sets together. Intel CPU are better than AMD at that but its still a risk I don't think I would take.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 20, 2023
Visit site
Z370-A Pro? its what I find.

if you go here and search by that motherboard name it shows what ram they have tested with that motherboard. If you put CPU in as well it can be even more specific

note: are you adding more? I would suggest just getting a 64gb set and use it, as you can get BSOD and other errors you don't currently have by mixing sets together. Intel CPU are better than AMD at that but its still a risk I don't think I would take.

Thanks so much :) I appreciate your help!

TRENDING THREADS