Question Help me remember the name of an old game

Sep 6, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone, I searched a lot for a game that I played in 2013 and 2014, I can't find it, the game came to me with a cd and there was nothing left.

The game was a fps game and our wife was kidnapped in the game and it was constantly showing her with cutscenes, it was a rainy weather and it was constantly showing her on a ship. The game had several different section designs, we were fighting terrorist-type men in an arid campus, and at the end, we were fighting with a bald man who kidnapped our wife, on the ship, and finished the game. That's all I remember about the game.

search for first person shooter about rescuing wife...

This was 1st result - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3530830/

shame its a movie...

any more clues? what does main character look like? (realises its a first person shooter.... surely there still is something)

what other sections do you remember?

was game new when you played it? As I just been looking for games in that time frame, though really not many about saving wife with a ship at the end.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2023
Visit site
search for first person shooter about rescuing wife...

This was 1st result - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3530830/

shame its a movie...

any more clues? what does main character look like? (realises its a first person shooter.... surely there still is something)

what other sections do you remember?

was game new when you played it? As I just been looking for games in that time frame, though really not many about saving wife with a ship at the end.
Actually I may be misremembering, it could be a tps game. I don't remember much. The character was constantly dreaming of his wife, shortly and constantly in the same place (on the ship and there are rain and lightning), there were heavy machine guns in some locations and we were using them, that's all I remember in the game.
the game was probably released after 2010, the cinematics and mechanics weren't bad.

Sep 6, 2023
Visit site
Alan Wake?

rescue wife at end from kidnapper on ship
no it didn't have that long storytelling,It was a war based game.
Graphics weren't that good either.

I guess it wasn't a very well known game, I couldn't find it anywhere and it seems like only me and my cousin played the game.

well, I can't get Google to even search for games now, all my results are books...

one way that might help: have you watched videos that show compilations of the type of game in the time period? I have found old games from the past just by watching videos like that... though most were arcade games in my case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
According to Copilot, the game is Deadfall Adventures. The game had a rainy setting (check). The protagonist's partner was kidnapped and held on a ship (check). The bad guy, who you fight at the end, was bald (check). The game has different areas where you go: Egypt, Arctic and Guatamala (check) The game was released in 2013 (check).

Too bad OP probably won't be coming back.

This time I just copied and pasted exactly what was in the OP. Worked great.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS