Help me build pc for 1000 euros

Dec 16, 2020
Visit site
Budget (including currency): 1000 euros
Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: It will be used for gaming - mostly new games that has come out,work- everyday work, school work - microsoft office
Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):
I dont need monitor,speakers,mouse,keyboard. Just the parts with the case.
I want you to build the best possible pc for 1000 euros.

P.S I have already 2TB Seagate HDD brand new.

Thank You!

Reactions: arlando
Hi, its a really bad time to be trying to cost out a build at the moment. The availability of both CPU's and graphics cards is not good and so prices are artificially high. Is it possible to wait a few months until pricing and supply settles down?

If not something like this would work well for you, but especially the graphics card is overpriced at the moment and the newer 5xxx or 3xxx series CPU's would be a little faster overall, but teh 2600 is still good.

I used pricing from Germany as Latvia isnt available as an option on partpicker. I know the German sites deliver easily to surrounding countries as I am in the Nordic area. I assumed you would have a copy of Windows as you said you just needed the tower.

I suggest the SSD for OS and whatever games you are playing, its just better that way IMO :)

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor (€151.37 @ Senetic)
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard (€101.76 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory (€70.70 @ Mindfactory)
Storage: Sabrent Rocket Q 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (€109.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: Inno3D GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB Gaming X2 OC Video Card (€418.44 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case (€74.50 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: SeaSonic CORE GM 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply (€77.69 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €1004.35
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-12-17 20:12 CET+0100

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts