Help Build M-ATX Gaming - Max budget 1k5€

Hym

Oct 18, 2022
Visit site
Hello,

I wanted to buy a gaming laptop around 1300€ but I find it really hard to find good ones under 1700€ :/

So I was wondering if a M-ATX PC (wich I can travel with or move in a friends house for exemple) will be better for my budget : 1500€ maximum. (just the PC, no need for screen, keyboard or mouse I have it)

I play mostly AOE4, WOW, LOL.
But I would like to play some AAA games like God Of War, Read Dead 2, Cyberpunk, and futur AAA in high quality.

During my research I learn a little about the GC and all but I'm still a noob in the domain x)

Can someone help me build it please ?

That is just the motherboard size.
And it can be complicated as there is MIni ATX & Micro ATX, which one do you want?

What CPU do you want?
how much ram?
Do you want ssd or Nvme? https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/nvme-vs-ssd/
What graphics card?

you need to do more research and work out more before you can ask as it just creates more questions :)

Hym

Oct 18, 2022
Visit site
That is just the motherboard size.
And it can be complicated as there is MIni ATX & Micro ATX, which one do you want?

What CPU do you want?
how much ram?
Do you want ssd or Nvme? https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/nvme-vs-ssd/
What graphics card?

you need to do more research and work out more before you can ask as it just creates more questions :)

Yes you right sry,
The GC and CPU idk what is better for gaming, I know 3060 rtx is good x)
ITX will be better for a smaller case but if M-ATX is better at the price I can concede a
I want SSD with minimum 512go
With 16go RAM minimum (its the minimum for a good gaming pc right ?)

Sorry I dont have a lot of knowledge in PC :/

Hope this will help !

Hello,

I wanted to buy a gaming laptop around 1300€ but I find it really hard to find good ones under 1700€ :/

So I was wondering if a M-ATX PC (wich I can travel with or move in a friends house for exemple) will be better for my budget : 1500€ maximum. (just the PC, no need for screen, keyboard or mouse I have it)

I play mostly AOE4, WOW, LOL.
But I would like to play some AAA games like God Of War, Read Dead 2, Cyberpunk, and futur AAA in high quality.

During my research I learn a little about the GC and all but I'm still a noob in the domain x)

Can someone help me build it please ?
What country are you located?

TRENDING THREADS