Announcement Hello Everyone! My name is Cuddle_Core !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCarter

Administrator
Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am so excited to be apart of the PC Gamer family. My name is Jeannail. Some people call me by my tournament name, Cuddle_Core or Cudds for short ;). I come from the Fighting Game Community. I have been apart of it for about 6 years. For the last 2.5 years I have been a professional Tekken 7 player for Equinox Gaming. I have played fighting games like Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter, etc. that have a special place in my heart. However, Tekken is a game I grew up with and could never really stop playing. As a child I found myself being very competitive in it and that has stuck with me to this day. (I blame my dad for that, he was a great opponent:sneaky:)

Aside from fighting games, I am a gamer to the core. Genres such as adventure, horror, and rpgs are some of my favorites. Titles I love to play include God of War, Resident Evil (YES), Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, Yakuza, and so many more. I have this huge love for playing throwbacks as well. Especially titles I would watch my dad play but could never play because I was too young. (Rated M life :confounded:) I have become more familiar with certain titles because of my community. My community is filled with gamers who are so knowledgeable about everything gaming . Thanks to them my backlog is MASSIVE, and there is never a dull moment when we game or when they watch my stream.

In being an active member of the gaming community, I don't want to just receive, I want to give back . Whether I am teaching Tekken, raising money for a charity, or giving someone insight on how to maneuver the world of esports, I am here to help. Being in the PC Gamer community, I would like to learn even more ways of expanding this space while keeping it's members entertained and valued.

Pleasure to meet you all,
Cudds 🌻

Where you can find me: twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddle_core
twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/cuddle_core/about

Last edited:

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Welcome! I have questions for you =P
I am absolutely horrible at fighting games. I tend to have an issue remembering all the combos. How did you practice to be good at it? Do you have a system that helps you know what moves are good for certain occasions? How do you practice?

Take this from the view of myself who has been a button masher since I played Killer Instinct in the arcades way back in the 90's somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: JCarter
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS