Hell Let Loose.

May 9, 2022
Hey,

I've recently taken the plunge into Hell Let Loose, I fancied a bit of an old war game as Battlefield 2042 has lost my interest and I loved Battlefield 1. What's everyone's opinion on this game?

The in game voice chat split between Commandos and certain groups make for a fascinating tactical setup and it's the first FPS I've played properly without wall running, screaming and yeeting grenades everywhere. Limiting operator chocies also makes for a unique addition too.

I've had a look at the game for some time now and honestly i'm tempted to play it or have a go in a free weekend session. But one i have noticed is that its quite brutal. So casual players will probably struggle - its kinda like red orchestra i suppose but with less forgiving and a minimalist hud. If you don't PTFO or do the right thing expect it to be painful.

games could last quite a long time as well i believe.

May 9, 2022
I've had a look at the game for some time now and honestly i'm tempted to play it or have a go in a free weekend session. But one i have noticed is that its quite brutal. So casual players will probably struggle - its kinda like red orchestra i suppose but with less forgiving and a minimalist hud. If you don't PTFO or do the right thing expect it to be painful.

games could last quite a long time as well i believe.
It is definitely punishing for the new player, but there's quite a high level of satisfaction when you kill someone or perhaps complete the objective strategically.

I do believe one game was lasting up to 2 hours, but you do get invested and lose yourself.

Reactions: Frindis

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts