Introduce yourself here!

Page 42 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 7, 2024
Visit site
hi

I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
hi im new

Jan 27, 2024
Visit site
Hello, fellow nerds! I'm 28 and love to play all kind of games, but the two I have the most time in are World of Warcraft and Dead By Daylight.

Mar 20, 2024
Visit site
I created an account just to ask for opinion about a pc build:

Mar 24, 2024
Visit site
Hi all!

My favorite video game is probably "Warlords 2 Deluxe". In it you had an editor to create your units and maps. Or "Elite". Those were long ago, recently "The Last Spell" and "Mount & Blade: Bannerlord" have been my favorites.

I'm a strategy and RPG games player, I don't play shooters nor platformers nor puzzle games.

I live in Finland, and I've made my own computers from teenage years. Computer networks became my profession too, but now that part is, fortunately behind me, and computers can again be more a hobby than job.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS