GTA 6 Discussion Thread (including all related material)

Here is a discussion thread for all things GTA 6. Thought this is a good time to make one, since the trailer is being released tomorrow, December 5th.

Get yourself caught up:

I have a good feeling GTA 6 will come to PC day one. When GTA 5 was released, Rockstar’s reputation on PC was not the same as it is today. GTA 4 released with the awful Games For Windows Live, GTA 5 took almost 2 years to come to PC and RDR2 took a year. They must have used that time to polish them, as GTA 5 and RDR2 on PC are both considered the best way to play those games. I hope they realize how passionate PC gamers are with their console ports to PC and take time to make this the best R* PC release possible.

According to Rockstar GTA 6 is coming to Playstation and Xbox. That means no day one release for PC, or they would have mentioned it.
I just hope they are transparent as to why and how long we can expect for it to come out. If they keep up with the trend of their PC releases with their last two games, it should hopefully come out less than a year later after initial release.

I just hope they are transparent as to why and how long we can expect for it to come out. If they keep up with the trend of their PC releases with their last two games, it should hopefully come out less than a year later after initial release.
They aren't going to tell us why. Despite all the PC GTA5 money, they are about the last of the old guard that considers console of primary importance. Also, they consider modding to be tantamount to cheating. Neither of those have to be worried about on console. When they were asked about a PC release, they were dismissive and said all the information had been given out. They will only grudgingly come to PC to sweep up a little more money at some future date. It could take an extra year, or they could wait until the next console generation comes out like they did with 5. They just don't like us.

Hay lets get the ball rolling fast pleae sign and share the petition and hopefully if enough people join in we can get rockstar and take-two to launch gta 6 on pc when it launchs on console sign and share we will never know unless we try it's in the communitys hands to try https://chng.it/B4QC9WWQFR
Somehow their plan makes them more money, or at least they are convinced it does, which means a petition has zero chance. They'd firebomb Switzerland if they knew there would be no repercussions and it would make them $10.

Jan 17, 2024
Visit site
Here are two things I learnt today. One, T-Pain—of Buy U a Drank fame—is working on Grand Theft Auto 6 in some capacity. Two, he's a major GTA Online roleplay fan, and can often be spotted hanging out on the popular NoPixel RP server.

Or at least, that used to be the case. In a recent Twitch stream, T-Pain mentioned that his work on GTA 6 had actually gotten in the way of his GTAO double life. "I used to be [on NoPixel]," T-Pain told the audience, "and then, how about this ****? I used to be on NoPixel, then I started working on… GTA 6, and [Rockstar] told me I couldn't do RP anymore.

Reactions: kronLaky

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts