Gaming survey for college research

Welcome to the forum :)

I usually test surveys posted here, for legitimacy and being worthwhile for participants.

"Your participation will take approximately 5 minutes"

After the 'accept' screen, here are the Qs to agree or disagree with on the next page:

VnoNCaE.png

This is definitely the worst survey I've seen here—I only stayed long enough to grab the screenie. If you have 5 minutes to waste, K yourself O—but beware of the legitimacy. It appears okay at first glance, but I cannot believe any university supervisor would let a wreck like this out into the world, bearing the university and faculty name.

Nov 6, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

I usually test surveys posted here, for legitimacy and being worthwhile for participants.

"Your participation will take approximately 5 minutes"

After the 'accept' screen, here are the Qs to agree or disagree with on the next page:

VnoNCaE.png

This is definitely the worst survey I've seen here—I only stayed long enough to grab the screenie. If you have 5 minutes to waste, K yourself O—but beware of the legitimacy. It appears okay at first glance, but I cannot believe any university supervisor would let a wreck like this out into the world, bearing the university and faculty name.
I fixed the extra question, I apologize for being the worst survey for you. I more than willing to take any feedback and talk with you on improving it. I am an undergrad student and we are just learning how to write research as well as making surveys. Again, any feedback is great even helping me create better questions for the topic at hand or the design as a whole.

Nov 6, 2023
Visit site

here is the new link above, I took out the picture and I took out the extra question that I initially thought I had fixed. I apologize for being the worst survey, so I am open to feedback and willing to learn to create something better. Any help regarding the question, due to being an undergrad, my questions have to be kind of vague and can't be aimed toward the person which is why the questions are the way they are. My topic is about social connectedness or a sense of belonging in relation to video games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS