Games to play

Nov 5, 2021
Visit site
I'm looking for a game to play on my laptop on the order of the last one I played looooong time ago that was Neverwinter or on that order.
Any good ones out there?

Playing on a HP
x64-based PC
AMD Ryzen 5 5500U with Radeon Graphics, 2100 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date AMI F.15, 8/17/2021
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.34 GB
Available Physical Memory 2.53 GB
Total Virtual Memory 16.8 GB
Available Virtual Memory 9.23 GB
Page File Space 9.50 GB

Thanks

Zloth

Community Contributor
Neverwinter the online RPG, I presume, not Neverwinter Nights.

I've never played Neverwinter but it's made by Cryptic Studios. Cryptic's first game was City of Heroes. The game was abandoned long ago, but players brought it back. The player-run game is located here: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/

It's got a lot of original ideas in it. The one I found best was the whole sidekick system. If you sidekick to a higher level player, the game adjusts your stats so you are one level lower than your mentor. There's also a reverse sidekick option that will nerf higher level players so they can still have fun playing missions for a lower level character. The end result is that you can keep playing with your friends, even if some level up faster than others!

Reactions: Brian Boru
I'm looking for a game to play on my laptop on the order of the last one I played looooong time ago that was Neverwinter or on that order.
Any good ones out there?

Playing on a HP
x64-based PC
AMD Ryzen 5 5500U with Radeon Graphics, 2100 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date AMI F.15, 8/17/2021
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.34 GB
Available Physical Memory 2.53 GB
Total Virtual Memory 16.8 GB
Available Virtual Memory 9.23 GB
Page File Space 9.50 GB

Thanks

If you are talking about the singleplayer Neverwinter, you should check out GoG. They have all the old games from the golden age of RPG's, and they would all work on your computer. You could check out Pool of Radiance, Icewind Dale, etc.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS