Question Gamepad for Xbox App games in my Laptop (Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2022
Visit site
Hi there,
Iv'e downloaded the Xbox app because I know there are some nice games for my child (5.5)
Well I would like to connect to my laptop ( it's windows 11 ) a gamepad that supports the Xbox app games.
I know it's tricky cause the games at the Xbox app configured differently with the gamepad channels than other pc games

Any advice from someone who have an experience with it?

Thanks

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama
Do you have a gamepad already or are you looking to buy one?

I believe an XBOX controller (360, Xbox One, Xbox series) will connect to a laptop via bluetooth without any problems at all. Windows will just recognize it and youre good to go.

I use a Playstation controller on my PC and dont have any issues but there are sometimes a few workarounds required. Xbox would be easiest.

Reactions: Brian Boru and Alm
Jan 16, 2022
Visit site
Thank you all. The original controller is too expensive. I prefer to buy an XBOX :)
So I thought of buying some controller that is compatible with the xbox. I am now connecting with the seller and ansking him if it's working on windows 11 and if it's working with xbox app on windows computer.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 16, 2022
Visit site
Make sure the seller is reputable, and wherever you're buying has robust buyer protection.

There are a lot of scams out there.
Thank you for writing this and you care :)
Well , First of all Aliexpress is the less dangerous and refundable from the others I exprerienced.. And secondly I am an experienced with online purchasing. I took your advice also and everything seems good, the seller, the feedbacks. I also asked him all the relevant questions.

I will get back here to tell if the controller is good.

Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS