Game Launchers—combine your Libraries

Brian Boru

Many seem unaware you can combine many different retailers' Libraries into one Launcher—no more having to launch individual Launchers for each different retailer where you have games.

I use either GOG Galaxy or Playnite… there are others like LaunchBox and Photon, which I haven't tested—if you have experience with these, please tell us about them. They will launch, install, uninstall etc, altho I use them—mostly Galaxy—only for having an overview, and answering the eternal question: "Do I have that game already? " :rolleyes:

Libraries they cover:
Amazon
Battle.net
Bethesda
Emulators
Epic
GOG
Humble Bundle
Origin
Playnite
Playstation
Steam
Ubisoft
Xbox
The only extensive Library not covered for me is BigFishGames.

More choices:

Zloth

Community Contributor
Maybe if you had just one more week ON work you would be able to play them all. ;)

I've got GOG Galaxy but I really haven't used this feature at all, but that's because of my play style. I buy a bunch of games on sale, but I generally have them all done (or close to it) by the time the next sales show up, so there's no more than about 10 games in waiting. It's pretty easy to remember where they are. (Including a few like Planet Coaster, which I bought several years back and never seem to be in the mood to actually play.)

Brian Boru

GOG galaxy says I have a total of 878 games
Pfft, you're not even trying!

Currently 1,851 according to GOG Galaxy.

• Haha
Reactions: mainer and Alm

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts