Question Features won't load or are onconsistant

Jul 17, 2022
Visit site
Game loads and plays but info boxes won't display images or alternate features (news in World of Warships) or refuses to open right away. Some mods won't load and the whole experience is glitchy. I have a Dell GS with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti card circa 2019. Do I need an upgraded GPU or are there issues with the rest of the unit? When WOW is loaded the fan is maxed out.

Welcome to the forum :)

To save our experts looking it up, World of Warships specs:

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 (3.3GHz), AMD FX™ II 6350 (3.9GHz)
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 1920×1080; NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660, AMD Radeon™ R9 270X
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 65 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 11.1
    • Additional Notes: Please note, only game accounts created using Steam version of the game are officially supported due to technical reasons.

Jul 17, 2022
Visit site
If I'm reading this correctly it appears my processor is not sufficient to properly run WOW.
Device name DESKTOP-R6AFU0P
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
Device ID 8D1C0EAA-D77C-4251-B6C1-5097E055A86A
Product ID 00325-82039-58517-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

it appears my processor is not sufficient
No, your CPU is fine. You need i5-2, you have i7-10 which is a lot stronger.

Steam? If so will I be able to access the approved mods?
I don't know if you should use Steam—if you bought it on Steam, my guess is you should. To check mods, look for them in the Workshop.

Reactions: redmark_
You don't mention what you've tried to do to fix the problem. For instance, have you downloaded the latest Nvidia driver for your GPU?

It doesn't sound like a hardware problem Have you tried running the game without mods? The very first thing you should suspect in a situation like this is that you have a mod that is causing problems.

If errors are occurring during play that prevent things like the info boxes from working correctly, then the game should be generating error reports. Look in your files (if you aren't using Steam, I'm not sure where your game files are) for error logs. If you find error reports, open them and look at them or copy/paste the info into this thread.

Also, World of Warships almost certainly has support available on their website if we fail to fix your problem here, or you may want to go ahead and contact them.

Reactions: Krud and Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS