Farming Simulator 25, launching November 12

The famous farming sim series is ready to launch the next installment on November 12, 2024. Thought I would mention some of the new featurs/content.

1) Number 1 in my mind is the new in-house engine. If the screenshots in Steam are to be believed, this game is going to significantly upgrade both the physics and the graphics. The wonky physics have always been a great source of entertainment, so I sort of have mixed feelings about this. The big deal to me is the upgrade to graphics, which have stayed significantly below par since the series began.

2) More of just about everything: production chains, licensed machines (over 400), crops and animals.

3) A much requested feature: ground deformation.

4) 3 new maps (Asia, Europe and N America). Previously, games have generally launched with one official map.

5) More agricultural depth. I don't know exactly what this means, but they emphasized it, so I included it. Possibilities include soil testing, which was added as an official mod previously, and crop rotation, which has never been in the game.

TRENDING THREADS