Esports spectatorship survey for a master thesis

Mar 16, 2024
Visit site
Hello everyone! I am doing a study on esports and esports spectatorship for a master thesis. I would like to invite you to take this survey.
It’s completely anonymous and you can withdraw at any time.
The survey takes around 5 minutes to complete. Your input is greatly appreciated!

Note: Link updated to support anonymous submission by respondents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 16, 2024
Visit site
Ah well yeah google knows. I should keep that in mind for the future. Then again not like it really matters if google knows. Still, i'll look into some other hosting ways where it really will be completely anonymous. Thanks for the heads up

Any esports viewer is welcome to take the survey.

Personally i love SC 2. Among my favorite RTS

Mar 16, 2024
Visit site
Hey everyone! Good news. I have remade the form in a new platform and this time it is anonymous.
Here is the link

Do check it out and let me know if there are any problems. From what I can tell it is anonymous but inform me if that's not the case.

Also It seems like I cannot edit my original post. Would a moderator be able to help me edit the original post and replace the google form link with the new Jotform one?

Thanks everyone for your time! You are all wonderful! Stay awesome.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru and Alm

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Hey everyone! Good news. I have remade the form in a new platform and this time it is anonymous.
Here is the link

Do check it out and let me know if there are any problems. From what I can tell it is anonymous but inform me if that's not the case.

Also It seems like I cannot edit my original post. Would a moderator be able to help me edit the original post and replace the google form link with the new Jotform one?

Thanks everyone for your time! You are all wonderful! Stay awesome.
Updated and responded.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS