Question Escape from tarkov restarts computer while playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2021
Visit site
Ive recently built a new computer(first one that ive built myself) and I have a really bad issue of the entire computer resetting while im playing. Ill be maybe a couple of minutes into a raid and it will black screen, show the asus logo that shows up when you turn the computer on and takes me to the windows login like it was a normal restart. When I first started playing it would maybe do it every hour or so and sometimes not even do it at all while playing for a couple of hours. Recently it will do it twice in one raid. It doesnt occur while im loading in or sitting in the menus or even on other games, it only happens on tarkov. First ill list everything ive tried and ill have my system specs below that. Firstly I checked the cpu and gpu temperatures while playing. Everything seemed normal but I did downgrade from a 5800x to a 5600x just to see if that would help and it did not. I did a clean reinstall of windows and did all the drivers. Ive tried testing my memory with multiple different ram testers. Ive changed the ram speed multiple times. Ive tried checking the box that prevents the system from resetting from a system failure in the settings. At the very bottom i will post two links to a video and a article that seemed to help the problem when i first tried them but stopped working after the first day. Ive recently just ordered a new power supply that will maybe work but for right now i dont know
also this is what it says in the event viewer:
A fatal hardware error has occurred.
Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error
Processor APIC ID: 10
The details view of this entry contains further information
The Processor APIC ID number changes everytime
System:
Motherboard: Asus Rog strix B550-f
Cpu: Amd 5600x
Gpu: Gigabyte 3070
Memory: Corsair vengeance 32gb 3600
Storage: Sabrent rocket 1Tb
power supply: Montech Century 850 Watt 80 plus gold certified
Plenty of fans and a liquid cooler to keep the cpu cool

(For the article i only did step 5 about incresing the virtual memory)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dr.../fixed-escape-from-tarkov-crashing-on-pc/amp/

View: https://youtu.be/BHPHdHPvT3A

Reactions: donnyidr
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS