PCG Article Epic Store leak reveals Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection is coming in October

This is actually the second leak to point to an October 19 launch.

I very much enjoyed the one I played many moons ago. Sadly, I'm not sure at this point whether it was 3 or 4, but I think it was 3. Played it on PS Now with a controller (yikes).

You're all a bunch of cheapos who will wait for it to go on sale for 90 percent off, but perhaps there's a random passerby who plans on getting it at launch like me? Should be good fun.

It's just Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy. 1, 2, and 3 aren't included. I'm not so sure about picking up the series so late.
I played either 3 or 4 first and was able to pick up the story pretty quickly.
So you played it the best way possible...
No
I've never played one, but it looks like the type of game I would love. I've never been into PlayStation, so never had an opportunity to play them.
You could play on PS Now. It's a streaming service. Just pick the game you want to play and it launches. It worked great for me with no noticeable latency, but it depends on where you live. Also, I don't know if they've changed it since then, but it used to be only 720p and 30 fps. I'm sure they've upgraded that by now. This was years ago.

not going to lie, the uncharted series is probably something i'll play on the pc. Probably going to wait a bit and see what everyone says, technical performance and when its on offer probably snap it up. No idea when that could happen. Probably in 2024...

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts