Question Eluktronics Control Center Mode Questions

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys. I have a laptop that uses the "Eluktronics Control Center" for Keyboard lighting, Performance Modes, etc. It has three performance modes/Profiles: Office, Balanced, and "Beast" mode. I primarily use the Balanced mode, which Program says regulates cpu/gpu power. I hardly touched Beast mode, and am not entirely sure what exactly it does. I primarily use my laptop for gaming. Does anyone here have experience with this, and know more about what Beast mode does? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

Seems like it's just changing Windows power modes. I've never used a third party app to control this, it can be taken care of within Windows settings under Settings > System > Power. If you're on Windows 10, you can activate a secret Ultimate Power Plan. The main difference you're going to see in games is going from energy saving mode to anything above that. Beyond that it seems to be very miniscule, in terms of real world performance. However I've always used the Ultimate Power plan as maybe a sort of placebo effect thinking my PC will run worse if I lower it haha.

May 15, 2023
Visit site
Seems like it's just changing Windows power modes. I've never used a third party app to control this, it can be taken care of within Windows settings under Settings > System > Power. If you're on Windows 10, you can activate a secret Ultimate Power Plan. The main difference you're going to see in games is going from energy saving mode to anything above that. Beyond that it seems to be very miniscule, in terms of real world performance. However I've always used the Ultimate Power plan as maybe a sort of placebo effect thinking my PC will run worse if I lower it haha.
Thank you, I never tried it and that is why I don't know much. I will message you, if I face any problem.

Reactions: neogunhero

TRENDING THREADS