Dual connectivity gaming headset

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
im looking for a headset that connect to my phone while im on my pc like one of those with dual connectivity like 2.4/bluetooth or wired/bluetooth.

I found the SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireles

the only thing i hate about this one it doesn't has any button gesture to answer the phone wirelessly like it should have a button where i can answer my phone through the headset

i dont care if it wired or wireless, i just hate having to move to answer my phone or shove it in my ear in the middle of my gaming session

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
The Arcits Pro is a pretty good choice. I'm not too keen on the look (or price), but it has most all the features you need. Moving your hand to answer the phone is a small caveat. I think to get the phone answering features you would need something specifically made for iOS of Android, and then you'd lose a lot if not all of the gaming functionality.

On a side note, I was pleasantly surprised when I plugged the USB wireless transmitter for my Corsair HS70 in to my LG Android tablet and it sent the audio signal out to the headphones. The USB charging cable does not send audio signal, though.

JR88

BANNED
Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
I got my new headset in alittle while ago...just like my other blue headset. Except this ones Red/Black. About the same quality i think. Them cheap china Gaming Headsets etc...their ok...no its not a Logitech or anything....

Reactions: spvtnik1

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I got my new headset in alittle while ago...just like my other blue headset. Except this ones Red/Black. About the same quality i think. Them cheap china Gaming Headsets etc...their ok...no its not a Logitech or anything....

I had that Blue Logitech G430 headset and, after upgrading, realized it was essentially a brightly colored tin can and yarn. I think I was unable to get the microphone boom positioned in a way that would capture my voice well (if at all), unless I was screaming in to the mic.

Reactions: JR88

TRENDING THREADS