Do you use Dragonheir

Yes the graphics look a bit like the first dragon age from 2009 but i just discovered it and like it .... i am stuck because i have run out of all sorts of items.

Do any of you know of any redeem codes for the game that have NOT expired as all the ones i have tried dont work.

NOTE.... redeem codes for its are NOT cheats so i am going nothing wrong by asking this question.

Reactions: DXCHASE
Never heard of it. Is this it?

I never have any luck with redeem codes.

Yes the graphics look a bit like the first dragon age from 2009 but i just discovered it and like it .... i am stuck because i have run out of all sorts of items.

Do any of you know of any redeem codes for the game that have NOT expired as all the ones i have tried dont work.

NOTE.... redeem codes for its are NOT cheats so i am going nothing wrong by asking this question.
I see that it is a free game. In my experiences you will run out of items/coins because they want to sell you stuff.

Hi Slaken your right about what is known as micro payments , i very rarely do micro payments but on this occassion because i would have got the game even if i had to buy it i spent £25 on bits to help me.

That said i am now stuck in a 3 way argument with steam and the games devs.
I used the £25 in 2 purchases and they show up in my steam wallet transactions proving that i did it in that game but i did not get anything go into my games inventory.

Steam wont help me they told me to contact the devs.
I contacted the devs with screenshots showing payment and said if you look at my account you wont find the items i paid for. The first email bounced back saying address unknown so i found another alternative one , i got an auto response so i went " somewhere " ..... I am still waiting for a reply

You know, i was reading up on the game and it seems its a GACHA D&D game. Looking at the reviews and trailers etc. So its not surprising that you have a problem with a payment tbh.

But hey! At least the one developer responded to your one question! lol.

vXbaelR.png

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS